Old school charm meets modern styling and production.
Brunate has always paid great attention to all stages of the manufacturing process. Technical experts follow every detail with meticulous attention, in order to maintain the highest level of product quality.
Project: This is where every shoe starts out. Designers and technicians set up the last, make detailed drawings of the upper, soles and heels and decide what the shoe will look like and how it will made. Cutting: The process of leather cutting can be realized by hand or by using computer aided cutting machines. The secret of this phase is in the cutters ability of leather selection. Binding: This is where the individual parts of the upper are assembled. Depending on the model, well over 50 parts may be involved before the upper is complete. Assembly: The process begins by fastening the upper to the insole and the last. The shoe is then passed through an oven that dries leather and glue. The shoe in then bonded to the outsole by with special adhesives. The shoe will then run through a special press machine that ensures perfect matching and assembly between upper and outsole. The heel is fastened to the sole and the shoe is then sent to the finishing phase where it is cleaned, ironed with hot steam, polished with special creams and brushed. Final check: All the shoe’s components are given one final check. The shoe is given a general visual inspection and checked for scratches. Left and right feet must match perfectly. Only after this thorough final check is the protective fabric travel bag applied. The shoe is boxed and shipped.
More from Brunate
Have you found a lower price for this item elsewhere?
We'll beat it by 10%!
If you find this item on a competitor's website for less, we won't just match their price...we'll beat it by 10%!
Here’s how it works:
1. Make sure the size you wish to purchase is available on both our website and our competitor's website.
2. Fill in our form completely. The link to our competitor's website should be an exact link to the product.
3. Item must be the same brand, style, color, material and size and must be available for purchase online.
4. Website must be a legitimate online retailer based in the United States. Auction sites such as eBay and our sister site at shopmephisto.com or our Amazon store are excluded.
5. This offer does not apply to advertised prices at traditional brick and mortar retails stores nor is it valid at our retail stores.
6. Prices must be posted online and must be at least $1.20 less than our price to qualify.
7. Mephisto and prior purchases are excluded. May not be combined with any other offer.
Brunate Women's Dusty 11318 In Beige Stretch Mesh Fabric/Embossed Suede
- Brand: Brunate
- Product Code: 31-349
- Availability: In Stock